Extraordinary BOJA number 6/2021 was published today January 16, at noon, with the following provisions that will come into effect tonight at 00:00 on Sunday, January 17 and will be in effect until February 1, 2021.
1. Groups of a maximum of 4 people: Limiting the permanence of groups of people in public and private spaces to the maximum number of 4 people, except in the case of cohabitants, with the exception of wakes and burials.
2. Mobility is limited between all provinces of the Autonomous Community and the entry and exit of certain municipalities is restricted, the details of which you will find in the following link https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/boja/2021/506/1
3. Curfew: it continues at 10 pm as long as the Central Executive does not announce their decision on the request made by several Autonomous Communities to advance it to 8 pm.
4. Closing of all commercial activities at 6:00 p.m., with the exception of the following among others:
- Industrial activity and wholesale trade, retail commercial establishments of food, beverages, products and essential goods.
- Health centers, services and establishments, veterinary centers or clinics.
- Professional services, insurance, and household employees.
- Social and socio-sanitary services. Wakes.
- Commercial establishments dedicated to the sale of automotive fuel, vehicle rental and vehicle technical inspection stations.
- Home delivery services.
- The practice of federated sports.
- The restaurants of tourist accommodation establishments, which may remain open as long as it is for the exclusive use of their clients.
- The restaurant services may perform home delivery services until 11:30 p.m., establishing the deadline for placing orders at 10:30 p.m. They will also be able to provide takeaway service until 9:30 p.m.
5. New levels of health alert for the different districts. We recommend you to consult the website https://www.mapacovid.es/ or download the mapacovid application, to find out the maximum capacity allowed in your activity from 00:00 on Sunday, January 17. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further clarification or information.