1. Groups of a maximum of 4 people: Limiting the permanence of groups of people in public and private spaces to the maximum number of 4 people, except in the case of cohabitants, with the exception of wakes and burials.
2. Mobility is limited between all provinces of the Autonomous Community and the entry and exit of certain municipalities is restricted, the details of which you will find in the following link https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/boja/2021/506/1
3. Curfew: it continues at 10 pm as long as the Central Executive does not announce their decision on the request made by several Autonomous Communities to advance it to 8 pm.
4. Closing of all commercial activities at 6:00 p.m., with the exception of the following among others:
- Industrial activity and wholesale trade, retail commercial establishments of food, beverages, products and essential goods.
- Health centers, services and establishments, veterinary centers or clinics.
- Professional services, insurance, and household employees.
- Social and socio-sanitary services. Wakes.
- Commercial establishments dedicated to the sale of automotive fuel, vehicle rental and vehicle technical inspection stations.
- Home delivery services.