Filing deadlines falling in October 2022: Tax obligations that are due during the month of October 2022 are the following:
1. Until October 20, 2022:
- Withholdings and income on account of income from work, professional, agricultural, livestock and forestry activities, and awards.
- Tax forms: 111, 115, 117, 123, 124, 126, 128, 136, 210, 216
- VAT-Value Added Tax . Form: 303 o Instalments for the Income Tax. Form: 130, 131
- Second instalment for corporate tax 2022. Form: 202
- Summary statement of intra-Community transactions. Form: 349.
REMINDER: the voluntary term to present those declarations whose tax debt you wish to DIRECT DEBIT in your bank account, ends on October 15, 2022, but it is a Saturday, so for the purposes of tax submissions by this office it ends on October 14, 2022. From this date, the payment of said tax debt can be arranged until October 20, by obtaining the code NRC, issued by banking entities.
Please, we kindly ask you to contact our offices as soon as possible to provide us with the necessary documentation to comply with your tax obligations.