If you are self-employed, you will no doubt feel there are no limits between your working day and your free time, each minute is treasured and could mean a business opportunity. We can offer you the peace of mind of having the best tax and employment advice so that you can concentrate on what’s important with no added concerns.
We can accompany you in all the steps of the way, during the prior advice on what your formal obligations would be, the processing of the necessary registrations in the different bodies to beginning your activity and meeting your tax obligations.
We offer sound advice and the right service to cover the formal obligations of your activity:
Tax and accounting advice
- Drafting and submitting tax registration statements and tax returns.
- Answering requests and notifications sent by the Tax Office and other public bodies.
- Advice on tax proceedings and inspections.
- Drawing up contracts and making payslips.
- Management of registrations, de-registrations, dismissals and all the paperwork with the Social Security.
- Assistance in labour inspections and conciliation processes.
What can we help you with? No matter what, we can help.